I Love Spring Book Tag

This tag originated on Youtube, and was created by Helene Jeppesen and Amanda Elise Carina, whose original videos you can watch here and here. And yes, I know it's super old, but I liked the questions and have been looking forward to completing it since I restarted my blog!


How is spring where you live?

Spring in London is usually pretty rainy. And misty. And a weird mix of warm blazing sunshine and uninterrupted grey cloud. But my area has a lot of green spaces, and it’s always really nice to see the crocuses blooming up my road, followed by all the blossom on the trees and the daffodils shortly after.

Most anticipated book release this spring?

For me, this is 100% the final instalment in the ACOTAR trilogy: A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J Maas. I actually just reread the second book (A Court of Mist and Fury) last month and liked it just as much as I did the first time, so now I’m even more desperate to find out how the story ends!
 
Show us a book cover that makes you think of spring

For this questions I’ve chosen Girl Reading by Katie Ward, because its gorgeous green cover with the design made out of white blossom is just so quintessentially spring.

Where are you going to read this spring?

Mostly in my usual reading spot – my bed. But we also have a family holiday planned to the Isle of Wight, before I (unfortunately) return to studying abroad in Augsburg.

Find a cover with the sun on it

My edition of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams has a HUGE sun on it, so it’s pretty much overqualified for this question!

What are your favourite spring reads?

The Hundred Year Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson, The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton, Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi, and Uprooted by Naomi Novik.
 
Find a book with many different colours on it

I have so many books that I could use for this question, but I’m going with The Flame Alphabet by Ben Marcus because it’s cover is just so beautiful (though the story itself I’ve yet to read).









No comments:

Post a Comment