9 April 2017

Help From Fictional Characters Book Tag

I was tagged for this by the lovely @noteworthy_novels on Instagram, and the idea is that for each of these ten scenarios you have to choose a fictional character to help you out!



1. You need help choosing the perfect outfit
Celaena Sardothien (Throne of Glass) – lots of people have chosen her for this question, but let’s be honest, whatever she wears she looks incredible in, and I could use a little more of that in my life.

2. You're feeling down and need someone to cheer you up
Hagrid (Harry Potter) – he’d probably listen to me complain and then start spouting off interesting facts about dragons and hippogriffs and werewolves to distract me, which (as anyone who knows me in real life already knows) would 100% work.

3. You want to rob a bank
Kell (Shades of Magic) – because with his Antari powers he could do all the work for me! He would just appear inside the bank and steal all the money while I keep a look out; we’d be the perfect bank robbing team!

4. … Oops, you got caught, who will get you out?
Harry Potter – he’s so high up now in the Department of Magical Law Enforcement that he’d easily be able to publish a memo or something and get me released.

5. You need a book recommendation
Tyrion Lannister (A Song of Ice and Fire) – I saw someone else answer this and realised it would be a brilliant idea! Unless the only books he could recommend would be ones from the Song of Ice and Fire world, which would be less brilliant ...

6. You need dating advice
Ginny Weasley (Harry Potter) – I genuinely love (book) Ginny as a character, and I think that out of anyone else on my bookshelves, she’d be best equipped to give me some help with any love-life related problems.

7. You need help with studies/work
Hermione Granger (Harry Potter) – I could’ve picked her for about half of these questions, but this is the question where she’s head and shoulders above the competition. Someone who appreciates a good revision schedule? Yes please.

8. You're super sick and need someone to take care of you
Molly Weasley (Harry Potter) – no, I don’t mind at all that half of the characters I’ve chosen are from Harry Potter, Molly would be an amazing care-giver; she’d let me laze around all day and bring me food in bed and yell at anyone who disturbed me (ie. the perfect doctor).

9. The bad guys are after you, you need help to get rid of them
Rhysand (ACOMAF) – let’s not lie, he’s brutal and cunning enough to get rid of any enemy (or I’m hoping that’ll be the case in ACOWAR anyway).

10. You need a shoulder to cry on
Luna Lovegood (Harry Potter) – she’s so kind and friendly and would be an expert at getting anyone to feel better after an awful day. And then (like I said before with Hagrid) she’d distract me from my woes with some obscure facts.



No comments:

Post a Comment